The diet of world's famous models

Diet of Models
Diet




From eating grilled cheese every day to combining vegetables with almost everything ... These models have revealed their diets (and their eating philosophy).



Diet of Martha Hunt
Martha Hunt

Martha Hunt: Protein, protein, protein

In the days leading up to Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Martha Hunt can easily use the usual food to see this shock. "I can only say that I can change my protein at every meal," Martha told New Potatoes. For breakfast we go for Greek yogurt or eggs, for sushi lunch and for dinner salmon, chicken or baby along with healthy vegetables or carbohydrates. "You can use these items and the facilities available to you with peanut butter or almond butter. Martha's quality burns these extra calories using more designs.



Diet of Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen


Chrissy Teigen: Promoting the idea of "clean nutrition"


Last year, the model clarified her balanced nutrition philosophy on her Twitter account, saying she preferred the terms "clean nutrition" or "light nutrition" because dieting is associated with deprivation. "These are heartbreaking, heavy and corrupting things, because we deserve to enjoy life," he wrote. "I love the idea of making delicious and tasty packaged proteins and good carbohydrates with good color and taste," he added. He still eats potato chips because they don't have a thousand different combinations of hard and weird names.




Diet of Adriana Lima
Adriana Lima


Adriana Lima: Don't try this at home


The Victoria's Secret model revealed in 2011 how she was preparing for the fashion show's performances ... but insisted that others not try it. "Adolescents who listen to me, don't starve yourself or just drink liquids," he told ET Canada. "Please don't do that." Lima's request came as she said she rehearsed twice a day to prepare for annual performances, drinking only protein fluids for nine days, and insisted on not eating any solid foods in those days, and then for 12 hours before. "I don't drink any fluids at all, so body fluids are stretched. Sometimes I just lose 8 pounds," the play explains to the Daily Telegraph.


Diet of Bella Hadid
Bella Hadid




Bella Hadid: Grilled cheese with all foods


It is unbelievable that this secret of a body is always perfect. Last year, Hadid said in a SnapChat post that he ate "every day" grilled cheese sandwiches and french fries.





Diet of Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner


Kendall Jenner: If you eat better, you feel better

Jenner shed light on the philosophy of eating after describing her fitness regime in 2015. "Much of it is healthy eating," he wrote on his personal page. When I don't eat right, I feel the effect on my workouts. I love pasta, but I feel tired when I eat it, and that's something I don't like at all. I usually start my day by eating eggs, avocados and oatmeal. "I feel exactly better when I eat better."



Diet of Kate Upton
Kate Upton

Kate Upton: Eat clean food, but get it yourself


In 2016, Upton Coach revealed his usual fitness secret. "Low protein at every meal, sugar and food products are really limited," Bruno said. Like everyone else, he eats sweets from time to time. this is great. You start exactly where you left off and continue to eat healthy. Her favorite pastry is donuts. "It's not always possible for him, but life is too short to do fun from time to time."




Diet of Tess Holliday
Tess Holliday



Tess Holliday: Damn the diet


The size 22 model, who has a positive attitude towards the body, loves her body as it is and shoots all her critics. "People always point to my success," Holliday told Yahoo Style in 2015, but I always hear the saying, "But he's not healthy," but that's not the case at all. It's like saying that someone is proud of their lifestyle because they have dark skin or any other problem - the problem is that you are like this - I know I'm fat, but I think people are quite that. "They ignore the fact that I'm trying to educate women and show them the fact that you are as good as you are and that you love yourself."



Diet of GiGi Hadid
GiGi Hadid


GiGi Hadid: Reach out to yourself


Hadid's nutritional motto is very simple: "If you want to have a good body, eat clean food. "If you want to be wise, eat a hamburger."




Diet of Charlotte McKinney
Charlotte McKinney




Charlotte McKinney: First vegetables


This model has filled her diet with vegetables. He has even replaced beef with Kinola burgers. And when he feels overwhelmed, he hesitates between a glass of light drink and blueberries.




Diet of Betty Prinsloo
Betty Prinsloo



Betty Prinsloo: The easier the better


Victoria's Secret's 28-year-old model is always easy to plan for her meals. "I'm always looking for fast and easy food," Prinsloo said in 2014 about her usual eating habits. But that doesn't mean fast food. "I live in New York and there are a lot of organic options that come up quickly."






Comments